Completely Connected: A Free Talk at Unity of the Blue Ridge
Tuesday, June 28, 6:30-8pm
This book by Rita Marie Johnson has won the Templeton Award in Psychology. Presentation given by Cathy Holt, certified teacher of Johnson’s BePeace classes.
“Rita Marie Johnson is a master teacher and peacebuilder who brilliantly blends modern science and practical skills to empower people to communicate effectively from their hearts, even in difficult situations. Her work is appropriate for people of all ages and cultures; and it is helping to create a global culture of peace.”
-Philip Hellmich, author of God and Conflict: A Search for Peace in a Time of Crisis
Empathy & Insight for Transforming Relationships
Unity of the Blue Ridge
Saturday, July 16, 9:30-5:30 and Sunday, July 17, 1:30-5:30
* Practice transformative skills for dissolving stress and managing energy intelligently
* Learn to communicate compassionately
* Deepen rapport through empathy
* Access your heart’s own wisdom for solving problems
* Discount for registration by July 10 or for bringing a friend
Coaching for Connection and Emotional Resiliency
Learn to communicate with respect and empathy and to self-regulate for resiliency under stress.
Coaching with Cathy for individuals, couples and families. Free consultation session!
Click here to learn more.